Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Gratitude...



It amazes me what a lack of presence and gratitude 
I have had throughout my life up until recently. 
Why did I find it so difficult to live in the moment 
and appreciate life as it was unfolding around me? 
Many decisions were made, or actions taken, 
regrettably while viewing life thru a distorted lense 
of past conditioning and experiences. 
Or even worse decisions were not made 
and necessary actions were not taken, 
due to fear. 
Fear of an unforeseen and often imaginary future. 
Life is so much easier when I can 
let go of this "head stuff" 
and view things as they are and not allow 
my mind to blur reality into something it is not...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please click publish to post your comment. Choose anonymous from drop down box if you wish to remain anonymous or do not have a google or other account.